- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Senior Manager – Business Compliance
• Minimum 6 years compliance testing /review experience in commercial banking • International commercial bank • Required – Chinese and English language skills
- Perform Control Self-Assessment (CSA) to ensure divisions / departments are in compliance with applicable regulatory rules and requirements
- Maintain an effective CSA checking mechanism and review approach
- Assist divisions / departments to prepare Key Risk Indicators (KRI) reports based on data provided by divisions / departments
- Review gap analysis reports prepared by divisions / departments and provide advice
- Prepare reports on issues / non-compliance identified in CSA checking and KRI
- Review Operational Risk Event (ORE) Reports relating to non-compliance / breaches
- Monitor status of completion of remedial / preventive measures for exceptions identified in CSA, KRI reporting, Gap Analysis Report, Operational Error Report and report overdue remedial measures to relevant management committee
- Co-ordinate and handle enquires from divisions / departments regarding regulatory compliance requirements, discuss and work out advice with Operational Risk Management
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by Head of Business Compliance or Senior Management
- University graduate in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Professional qualifications of CPA, ACCA and/or CIA is an added asset.
- At least 6 years solid experience in compliance / audit / operational risk management in financial services industry
- Well-versed in HKMA supervisory control requirements and regulatory codes, rules and requirements
- Strong product knowledge in the banking industry with good business sense
- Diversified experience in Information Technology audits is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and deal with different levels of management
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationship with stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to think objectively and exercise good judgment in analyzing risk and control issues and recommending solutions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.