A Global Insurance Company is currently looking for a great Senior Data and Manager to join their new team. You will be scale up their platform to enterprise and cloud environments by leveraging and/or DevOps processes to manage the end-to-end lifecycle.
- Design, build, and maintain the core machine learning capabilities, services and platforms
- Use cutting-edge MLOps and engineering techniques to deploy and maintain models
- Enable data pipelines to provide clean, automated, reproducible data sets for consumption by ML workloads
- Work closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to design and build scalable machine learning services and data platforms
- Stay abreast of the academic and industrial trends in AI, Machine Learning and Distributed Computing. Assist in defining the roadmap and evolution of the platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology or a related field
- 8 years of hands-on, technical experience with data analytics, data science and/or engineering
- Experience leading teams that embrace DevOps & MLOps
- Strong knowledge of Azure Data Management Solution (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Azure Machine Learning Studio)
- Experience in developing MLOps pipeline to enable CI/CD automation
- Critical thinking and able to drive changes
- Good interpersonal communication skills at all levels of business users, IT, partners and vendors
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jalice Lo at 2670 9018 to have a confidential discussion.