Senior Manager - Branding and Communications
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
Our client is an US based asset management firm with an international presence. To cope with their business expansion, they are now hiring a Senior Manager of Branding and Communications to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Lead branding and communication team and oversee all brand marketing activities
- Play a leading role in the establishment of the Company’s Hong Kong’s brand building strategies across all channels. This is done in collaboration with leaders in our HQ, stakeholders in HK, as well as the Chief Digital Officer
- Create and publicize Point of Views, thought papers, events in collaboration with creative agencies, events team, stakeholders in HQ through social media to raise our Company’s profile on the internet, fuel search marketing and engage with end customers
- Socialize and communicate with external media / agencies to increase the generation of content in the media, consumer forums and social media platforms
- Work with HR and other teams to collaborate and communicate within Hong Kong to increase employee engagement and communication
- University graduate in Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
- 7 -10 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably in MPF, insurance or asset management industry.
- Prior experience with media relations and proven track record in digital marketing campaigns are required
- Creative, innovative and passionate in digital marketing with positive working attitude
- Experience in media management, reputational risk assessment and brand index tracking
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead and groom the team
- Detail-oriented, independent and self-motivated
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***