* Provide support for client throughout the delivery of client change requests and ensure progress/issues are clearly communicated to the client
* Plan and control the change request delivery process using agile approaches.
* Manage and ensure consistent approach for the change request process across platforms
* Facilitate the client change process from identification, requirements gathering, impact assessment, prioritization support, implementation planning and monitoring
* Produce and track key Change MI and KPIs across all within the CCM team, reporting regularly and accurately, both to clients and for internal status updates / risk management purposes
* Ensure consistent governance within the CCM team, via standard regular reporting, financial control, RAID management, stakeholder management, resource management and other applicable robust controls throughout the change request management cycle
* Collaborate with our clients and internal teams to ensure that changes being delivered are fit for purpose and ready for adoption into production
* Build key relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring that CCM team is aware of the forward load/roadmap and have the necessary plans in place to assist with delivery of these within the agreed parameters of the project.
* Evolve and improve change request processes and refine the approaches, methods and tools used to deliver change to clients in an efficient and cost effective manner
* Continually develop own subject matter expertise in all Business Functions, Products, Systems & Processes
* Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars), internal control standards and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behaviour.
* Challenge where best practice/behaviour is not evident, so that the team continues to improve and reduce/eliminate errors
* Maintain an awareness of topical market initiatives and in particular changes to legislation in Financial Services
* Disciplined project management professional with demonstrable experience in the management of multiple parallel projects and the application of robust governance standards, including management of cost
* Financial Services experience, ideally in a Fund Administration, Transfer Agency or Investment Management field, with a proven experience and understanding of a complex Operations environment including current mandatory regulations
* Experience in the delivery of projects utilising Agile techniques and understanding of product delivery in practice
* Experience of leading teams, supporting team development, capability uplift and performance management
* Able to demonstrate ability to build relationships with C-Suite/ Senior stakeholders and networks across the business
* Experience managing external clients and stakeholder including regulators
* Experience of benefits identification, modelling and management techniques
* A solid understanding of SDLC and business change techniques including the application of industry-standard methodologies, techniques, complex modelling, and scenario planning.