Senior Manager - Regional Office
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
An Asia's leading investment bank with strong sales and trading business is looking for a management accounting manager with strong knowledge in financial planning and analysis.
The client is an Asia's leading insurance company. This role will give a great exposure to the management and work with a westernised team.
- Support various Regional financial/management reporting related initiatives and coordinate with various departments on rolling out the initiatives, including changes in IFRS accounting policy
- Actively participate in regional/local finance investment-related projects
- Perform investment accounting related analysis and deliver relevant investment management information as assigned
- Ensure information received from the local business units complies with Group standards
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet financial reporting requirements
- Propose and implement ad hoc accounting issues
- Degree holder with CPA qualification
- 8+ years of experience within financial services sector and experienced in insurance sector
- Audit background is an advantage
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills as well as a team player
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.