Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 58 branches, 48 SupremeGold Centres, and 5 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior Manager - Treasury Operations (Job ID: 3517)
- To be a team member of the Settlement Operations Department
- To lead and supervise sub-ordinates to carry out system support and implementation tasks according to schedule and within budget
- To manage the manpower resources within the Treasury Operations Section
- To ensure an effective, and timely processing of all transactions in relation to treasury products
- To ensure operation and/or project implementation cost is within the approved budget
- To participate in the system development projects and provide overall project management
- To participate in other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree Holder, preferably major in Banking, Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- Possession of full membership of Treasury Markets Association or equivalent professional qualifications is an advantage
- Preferably with over 15 years experience in banking sector cover the followings:
- At least 10 years in managerial position of Securities Settlement Operations
- Sound knowledge in securities products as well as its operation process
- Good understanding of Bank and Regulatory’s policies, procedures, practices and rules
- Strong technical knowledge of the Bank’s products services and systems
- Ability to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided
- A team leader with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3517&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.