The incumbent will assist in performing budget planning, sourcing, analyze and exercise cost control on all purchases and optimize the pricing and product quality. S/he will be responsible for organizing Company events and functions such as annual dinner, Christmas parties, guest visits and external promotional events, etc.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing office repairs and maintenance works, office renovation and relocation projects and lease renewal for office premises
- Perform budget planning, sourcing, analyze and exercise cost control on all purchases and optimize the pricing and product quality
- Plan, review and arrange the take-out of insurance policies for the Company’s perceived financial risks and office insurance including office perils and computer insurance
- Arrange tenders and oversee the procurement of office supplies, furniture and equipment and ensure an up-to-date inventory record is maintained
- Establish, review and maintain office administration policies and procedures including operating procedures, procurement guidelines and physical access control procedures
- Manage and ensure general administration services including reception services and deliverables are in compliance with the corresponding statutory regulations, Company internal policies and guidelines, etc.
- Liaise with building management offices and/or relevant parties in the areas of maintenance, building facilities and general services
- Organize Company events and functions such as annual dinner, Christmas parties, guest visits and external promotional events, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to the administration team in meeting the objectives of the Company
- Establish and maintain good rapport with internal and external parties to optimize performance and deliverables
- University education with at least 10 years of relevant experience in office administration and premises management; solid exposure in project co-ordination and management is preferred
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal and negotiation skills and able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in handling renovation, interior fitting-out work, office relocation and facility management will be an advantage
- Willing to provide ad hoc support during non-office hours if needed
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for Manager (Administration)