An Excellent Platform for Business Transformation Consultants to be involved in Large-scale Complex Transformation Projects.....
- Leading Insurance Group
- Design, Change & Implementation
- Large Complex Programs
Our client is a Leading International Insurance Group with extensive operations throughout the Asia Pacific region. They offer a full range of Life and Non-Life products. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Management Consulting Professional to join the regional Business Transformation team based in Hong Kong.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Define, design and plan strategic projects and programs within Asia
- Be involved in a wide range of projects ranging from new products, new businesses, new markets, distributions, digital, innovation initiatives, regulatory change, etc.
- Work with the businesses to understand their strategies to define the change requirements, to lead the design of the business models and target operating models
- Define and design solutions and processes to enable delivery and implementation of the changes to be carried out in the right way
- Put in place the program plans, governance, project members / parties’ roles and responsibilities
- Manage the change journeys, analyse, manage and communicate the change impacts and benefits whilst focusing on the business outcomes
- Take lead in organization design, designing new career paths and ways of working brought about by the changes
- Act as the facilitator and consultant between the business, strategy and project execution teams.
- Be the project engagement lead and ensure smooth initiation phases before transitioning over to project execution teams.
- Provide necessary training to the business and teams involved in relations to changes being implemented
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified and ideally with change / project management certifications (PMP, Six Sigma, Agile, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Change Management, Management Consulting, Business Process Re-engineering, Business and Operational Strategies, Target Operating Model Designs, Business Solution Designs
- Financial Services experience is a must, gained from Management Consulting Firms, Banking, Insurance and / or Asset Management
- Experience in managing change impact, communications, training and organization design
- Experience in large scale multi-country / disciplines implementation and change initiatives would be ideal
- Asia working experience is a must
- Knowledge of change / project management methodologies
- Ability to facilitate and influence project stakeholders effectively
- Excellent communications and presentation skills in English
If interested, please press “Apply” below or contact Amy Ho at email@example.com
All information is treated as strictly confidential.