A leading financial services institution is looking for an experienced compensation & benefits professional to join their regional team in Hong Kong. The Senior Manager will focus on the executive compensation function for the regional office.
- Define, develop, and execute an innovative and competitive executive compensation strategy that supports the vision and integrates into the overall executive talent management strategy
- Be a thought leader and strategic consultant across the enterprise on all executive transactions (e.g., new hires, transfers, promotions, separations, special incentives, etc.
- Manage executive reward solutions by staying up to date with local, and international regulations regarding compensation and incentives; understanding and anticipating business changes to develop system requirements for domestic and international markets
- Identify and implement opportunities to simplify and standardize programs and processes
- University graduate with prior experience in executive compensation
- Minimum 9 years of experience in relevant compensation and benefits area for a large institution or consultancy
- Fluent English and excellent writing skills