Senior Manager, Corporate Compliance
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support the Head, Corporate Compliance to ensure that AIAHK and Macau operates in accordance with the AIA Group policies and guidelines and local regulatory requirements in AML, Economics Sanctions & Anti-corruption and towards this end, driving and overseeing implementation of compliance framework in these areas. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- To implement AML and Economic Sanctions Guidelines and programs, including but not limited to embedding compliance requirement in day-to-day operations of business.
- To enhance compliance monitoring programs and investigation in relation AML requirements. To provide training and communication of compliance policies and procedures.
- To support and coordinate with regulators on their regulatory inspection visits on AML Compliance.
- To be appointed as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the company and conduct all necessary duties as required.
- To build a robust and well controlled AML system to ensure it performs as expected.
- To implement compliance policies and related procedures to address key compliance risks of Anti-Corruption Effective management of compliance incidents including performing investigation, reporting and escalation and the monitoring of the implementation of remedial actions.
- To engage with Business Units stakeholders to ensure compliance risk is embedded into business decision.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Law or Business with a minimum of 10 years solid working experience in the financial services industry focused on compliance, AML/CTF, risk management, legal and/ or internal controls.
- Working experience in regulators or law enforcement agencies preferred.
- Professional qualification in life insurance, Compliance, Internal Audit, IT Audit or related disciplines such as ACAMS/CPA is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance business and experience in dealing with JFIU, IA, AMCM is preferred.
- Have hands-on experience to data analytics and data extraction tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Independent and be able to work under pressure.
- Be organized, detail-oriented with good problem solving skills.
- High level of integrity and take ownership and accountability of results.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.