Senior Manager, Corporate Credit (APAC) (Ref: CAD-APD-SH-EF)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Asia
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Prepare detailed credit assessment and provide recommendations
- Prepare detailed credit assessment, process credit application and provide recommendations.
- Process regular portfolio reviews and other credit-related ad-hoc duties assigned.
- To conduct interim review for accounts where necessary.
- Approve credit application under delegated credit authority.
- University graduate with major in business administration, commerce, economics, accounts, finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years in bank corporate credit dealing with lending in Asia Pacific Region syndicated lending.
- Experience in handling project loan, LBO, cross-boarder lending is preferred.
- ACCA, CFA, FRM or other professional qualification in Accounting or Finance preferred but not a compulsory criteria.
- Basic computer skills.
- Self-motivated, independent with an analytical mindset and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills with experience in working with senior management level.
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Manager or Assistant Manager positions.