Senior Manager, Corporate and Institutional Credit
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Senior Manager, Corporate and Institutional Credit, Hong Kong.
- Experience in Credit and Risk Management
- Reports to the Head of Institutional Credit, Hong Kong
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
You will be working with the team to manage the credit approval process for Institutional Banking, Hong Kong incorporating credit approvals, portfolio overview, process & policy enhancements and coaching.
Essential to success is the building of collaborative and productive internal and external stakeholder relationships. Associate Directors also take on the challenge of learning key success factors and risks of particular industries and locations, becoming subject matter experts across their portfolio and proactively developing less experienced staff with whom they interact.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience within Corporate and Institutional Banking specific to Relationship Management, Credit and Risk Management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in Hong Kong and understanding key features of different markets, or exposure to China and Korea markets and different areas of banking.
- Strong ability to exercise advanced credit decision making skills with experience across a diverse range of products and industries.
- The ability to form quickly positive, professional and open relationships, gaining the trust and confidence of Relationship Managers and their clients.
- The curiosity and energy to learn the key drivers of a wide variety of industries.
- Strategic skills and the ability to think laterally, keeping a step ahead of some very fluid situations.
- Proactively addresses issues and provides honest and constructive feedback.
- Strong willingness to experiment and open to new ideas which may come from anywhere or anyone regardless of job grading or experience.
- Able to apply strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to influence outcomes.
- Advanced interpersonal skills demonstrating collaboration, balance, decisiveness and a solutions focus.
- Able to bring a commercial focus to their interaction with Business units.
- Displays curiosity, resilience and courage.
- Competent and a desire to manage change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarise complex situations in a way that enables customers and stakeholders to understand the risks and have confidence in the strategy adopted.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
ANZ Hong Kong is proud to share that we received the Outstanding Deposits Service Banking Award 2015 from CAPITAL magazine as well as the Best in Class in Customer Commitment & Engagement 2015 and Customer Insight 2015 awards from BENCHMARK magazine to recognise our pursuit of excellence. At ANZ, we embrace diversity and inclusion and empower our employees to innovate, collaborate and make a difference together.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We also offer flexible working options catered towards employee and business needs.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference HON002368.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave