As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advice and services to help customers investing in their future. We are looking for high caliber candidates in IT & Cyber Security to share our vision and venture our success.
- Assess the risk control environment across IT and lead any required improvements to ensure its effective design and operation
- Identify areas of risk and develop appropriate controls to address these weaknesses. Provide holistic insights into the Group Policy Framework.
- Design and implement processes and tools to govern and execute technology controls in line with the changing risk and regulatory landscape.
- Drive effective risk mitigating controls designed, deployed, and monitored by the application & Infrastructure owners, developers, and support teams.
- Execute, ensure and provide guidance on control-gap remediation; oversee action plans and resolution of control issues
- Reviews key controls metrics and engaging stakeholders appropriately to ensure adequate control management.
- Execute the vulnerability and penetration testing as necessary
- Provide consultancy and advice to the adoption of emerging and disrupting technologies by new initiatives in relation to technology risk
- Well versed local regulatory requirements such as HKMA, SFC & others to mitigate relevant risks
- Degree holder preferably in Information Technology, Information Security or relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT related functions, IT Risk or Controls, including the implementation of associated Policies and Standards frameworks. Experience in working in Banking & Finance institutions is preferable.
- Certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Domains or Application Security would be desirable.
- Holder of ethical hacking certification (e.g. CEH) would be an added advantage
- Proven experience in providing hands-on advice and direction on any technical issues
- Experience in the following areas desirable: automation, network and application security, data loss prevention, identity and access management, vulnerability management, and data encryption
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator (written & verbal).
- Ability to persuade and influence is key. Must have ability to be tactful yet assertive.
- Ability to change direction and adjust priority as needed by senior management.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills is required.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)