Senior Manager, Digitalization and Innovation
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Lead and manage the web modernization workforce to engage with business to develop next generation Digital IT solutions for advancing the Propel strategies in the company. Proactively advocate for and utilize technology innovation to establish AIA as an industry leader in innovation and to create business advantage. Roles and Responsibilities: Project Management, Application Development, Architecture Design and Implementation
System Support , Technical Advices and Testing
- Manage local and offshore resources to oversee project development to deliver successful system implementation on time
- Work with assigned Business Units and users to understand/review/integrate user requirements and to propose IT solutions
- Lead the partnership solution workforce and work with partner distribution channels, brokers and bank partners to understand/review/integrate to deliver partnership solutions including direct sales channel and lead/prospect management.
- Lead the web modernization workforce to drive the next generation of agency, partners and customer facing applications and deliver to business functions
- Measure and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary
- Provide continuous improvement for existing systems and streamlines software development process to control software integrity
- Manage vendors to meet project timelines and quality of the delivery
- Participate in quality management reviews
- Ensure smooth production run of application systems
- Review the product development plan from key technology vendors to ensure that the future application versions address the gaps identified in the current version
- Supports and gives advice for all levels of users in order to deliver high quality IT services and ensures the smooth production run of application systems.
- Ensure smooth production run of application systems and provides system support
- Analyse technical issues and devises & provides cost effective solutions
- Handle enquires and provides technical support to end users
- Provide training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications
- Conduct research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations
- Lead small / medium-sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule
Minimum Job Requirements: Education & Experience
- Ensure deliverables and systems comply with all applicable standards and guidelines
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
S pecific Skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably with Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- 10+ years IT experience, 5+ years experience in Digital related projects, 3 of which in the capacity of project manager or development lead
- Preferably with experience in multi-national financial services company or technology consulting firms
- Experience in web development using Angular/React/Vue, Java Spring Boot, node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience in API Development and Microservices Architecture Design.
- Experience in identify access management and authentication standards like OAuth, OpenID connect or SAML.
- Experience in CRM solutions like MS Dynamics, Salesforce or SugarCRM.
- Experience in Cloud Adoption using Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Experience in Container technology like Docker and Kubernetes.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.