Senior Manager, Finance (IFRS17) Solution Workstream
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Major Accountabilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Lead the Local IFRS 17 Solution Workstream team and manage the delivery & quality of all deliverables assigned to this workstream.
- Manage communication with various stakeholders, including but not limited to Regional Project team, Local Actuarial and Finance BAU teams, PMO, IT and vendors, etc.
- Work closely with the Regional Project team and review their deliverables (i.e. presentation slides for Project Solution Authority's approval, design specifications etc.) from a Local Team perspective.
- Partner with Local Actuarial and Finance teams to ensure they are involved where necessary and reflect relevant comments in all Solution Workstream related materials, in line with the interpretation from Technical Workstream.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified accountant
- 10 years of relevant experience in financial services, of which 5 years in insurance
- 5 years of experience at a supervisory level