Senior Manager, Financial Crime Compliance Programme
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role will be responsible for managing Group Compliance Programs covering Economic Sanctions and Anti-Bribery/Corruption. Roles and Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Maintaining the Group Economic Sanctions and Anti-Bribery/Corruption Policies.
- Engaging with Group and business unit stakeholders to maintain corporate risk management frameworks in respect of the Sanctions and Bribery/Corruption risk and to embed robust controls.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, advise business unit FCC teams and risk-based handling of escalations to Group Compliance.
- Conducting second line monitoring and monitoring Key Risk Indicators
- Periodic reporting to Group governance committees.
- Leading projects to automate key controls.
- Designing Group-wide e-learning modules.
- Building capability in business unit FCC teams
- Engaging with peer companies to benchmark controls and practices
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in financial services, of which at least 5 years must be in a regional Compliance role covering Economic Sanctions and Anti-Bribery/Corruption Programs.
- Strong knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, and best practices. Educational background in Law or relevant qualifications/certifications in respect of Economic Sanctions and/or Anti-Bribery/Corruption, would be a definite advantage.
- Clear and concise writing and presentation skills and the ability to translate complex requirements / risks in simple language. Past experience in designing financial crime related e-learning modules would be an advantage.
- IT skills aligned with job responsibilities.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively within a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner.
The position has no direct reports
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.