Responsible for payment control and reporting
- Ensure proper payment controls
- Ensure invoice payments are processed timely and accurately
- Verify payment document and coordinate with relevant parties for approval and submission
- Maintain accurate payment data and record in the payment register and GL system for cost budget tracking, forecasting, accrual and financial analysis purposes
- Ensure payments comply with financial accounting policies and procedures
- Monitor payment operations and support continuous improvement in payment process, and recommend changes/solutions when needed
- Assist in actual reporting, financial analysis, forecasting and annual budgeting
- Assist to ensure proper management and allocation of IT costs
- Provide accurate expense data to BU/SUs to support their budget monitoring and planning
- Support ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in financial planning & control
- Professional Accounting qualification is an advantage
- Solid understanding of financial processes and tools
- Knowledge in managing financials
- Basic understanding in both business and technical aspects of system platforms
- Good knowledge in process reengineering
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access DB, Visio). Experience in Oracle, Tableau, and VBA will be a strong plus
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.