Senior Manager, Group Corporate Centre
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Projects and Governance
This position will independently supervise and direct all Project activities impacting both Group Corporate Centre and Group Financial Solutions (GFS), provide business leadership on AIA Finance system change. Drive and oversee the transformation project; plan and deliver changes in a quality and timely manner. Job Scope
- Design and implement PMO framework governance with key stakeholders, managing project initiation, tracking progress of all project aspects.
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Group's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework.
- Understand the business needs of different functions and co-ordinate the resources to implement the necessary deliverables.
- Orchestrate and provide timely reporting of project/program updates.
- Form close & effective working relationships with Senior Executives of Group Office function teams, and relevant project teams and external vendors & advisors.
- Contribute extensively to Group Corporate Centre strategy & operations management.
- Provide mature leadership to and guidance to local business units in operations.
- Ensure Group Corporate Centre systems are robust and complaint to support current activities and future growth. Provide business leadership in transformation-related system changes.
- Provide leadership in developing and transforming the GFS function (offshore Finance centre based in Kuala Lumpur of around 200 team members) to make its operating processes more simplified, standarised and automated and more customer centric.
- Other ad hoc assignments upon management request.
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body.
- At least 10 years of accounting experience and 5 years+ of working experience with Big 4 professional firms, 5 years+ relevant work experience with regional/group exposure.
- Over 5 years' experience with solid track record in program management experience overseeing a portfolio of projects and experienced with transformation and outsourcing initiatives.
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience.
- Self-motivated and strong multi-task skills in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Team player, strong business mindset and willing to take responsibilities and enjoy challenges.
- Effective in building relationships and trust across the group, working independently and with the team (including external contractors) to work efficiently with partners.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.