Senior Manager, HR Business Partner - Corporate Banking
- Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 17
Opportunity to join a reputable banking group
Our client is one of the sizeable, reputable and stable banking group with strong client base across consumer, commercial and corporate banking. Currently they are looking for a strong Business Partner to join their team (replacement hiring).
- Provide value-added HR services and advisory support on manpower planning, recruitment and selection, talent management and staff relations;
- Support end-to-end recruitment from developing job description, sourcing, screening, interviewing to salary negotiation;
- Take lead in HR projects and initiatives for improvement within HR policies & processes;
- Attend exit interview and manage the off-boarding process.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or related discipline;
- At least 10 years of HR Generalist experience with strong track record in recruitment;
- Strong time management & interpersonal skills;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: email@example.com.