Senior Manager, HR Governance and Projects
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To ensure proper governance and management of people and HR operational risk, HR budget and key strategic initiatives within Group HR Transformation, Analytics and Governance.
Monitor and automate key controls and risk assessments, working in collaboration with local HR risk teams. project planning and managing portfolio of key governance, digitalization and experience type projects / strategic imperatives within HR Governance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Controls Management: Develop key controls to ensure proper HR governance, including automation where necessary. Partner with local HR Risk leads to cascade the controls and ensure implementation at the entity level.
- Risk Assessment & Monitoring:
- Conduct risk assessment process for HR across all entities via monitoring of the key controls to determine risk profiles, including the collection of supplementary information from local entities.
- Develop dashboards to monitor key risk indicators (KRIs) for HR. Collaborate with local HR Risks Leads to proactively escalate risks and implement mitigation measures.
- Emerging Risks: Track emerging trends and regulations and work with local HR Risk leads to remediate emerging issues that may present new regulatory or people risks.
- Audit: Resolve and address audit gaps identified in global processes.
- Project Management: Plan, govern and manage portfolio of key strategic initiatives within Group HR Transformation, Analytics and Governance, including managing inter-dependencies across projects
- HR Budget: Plan, govern and monitor HR budget and spends
- 10 years of experience with a combination of HR Operations, Risk Management or Project Management.
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Optimistic; positive attitude; able to work in growing, fast paced environment; flexible and adaptable to change
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.