Senior Manager, HR Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
A sizeable financial institution is currently seeking an experienced HR professional to oversee, lead and manage their HR Operations.
- Plan, recommend and ensure the delivery of quality and timely HR shared services to the organization and respective HR teams
- Monitor the activities of different teams to meet the established objectives and to build effective partnership with key stakeholders
- Review and improve on existing operation processes and control procedures in order to ensure efficient operations, as well as alignment with the Group's practice and compliance with local regulations
- Provide resources, coaching and training to team members where needed in order to unleash their potential for further development
- Drive, manage, and participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Minimum 10 years in HR Operations/Shared Services Delivery, preferably in banking industry
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to engage and influence stakeholders
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Customer-oriented with demonstrated drive and resilience
- Good command of English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua is preferred
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Dorraine Tay at email@example.com or call +852 3695 5186 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.