AIA International Limited About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016
- The individual will provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of the audit assignments. The individual will also add value to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with location's audit manager and CTO to maintain the IT audit universe, develop and deliver the IT audit plan for assigned locations (whenever needed)
- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit jobs in accordance with the GIA Standards
- Partner with financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes
- Contribute to build a Group IT audit team with relevant skill-set and business knowledge
- Assist to manage the resource availability and adjust the IT audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes for assigned locations and BUs
- Assist in the development of annual audit plan Prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with QAR requirements
- Lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff.
- Take the initiative in improving self through classroom and on-the-job trainings.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of IT Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University graduate in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of IT audit or other relevant experience (e.g. IT risk/ security management or information security tools implementation experience), preferably with regional experience
- Certificate holder of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with good understanding in IT controls and risks
- Experience in life insurance business or financial services industry is a definite advantage
- Proven audit, risk and/or security experience in IT General Control (ITGC), IT infrastructure (network, database, operating systems etc.), information security, application security controls and/or business continuity, etc.
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and TeamMate is an advantage Good team player who is committed to achieve results
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Good analytical, written/verbal communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel for overseas assignments
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.