Senior Manager, IT Finance, Resourcing & Procurement Management
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Establish the IT Finance, Resourcing and Procurement "Function" from budget planning to procurement to spending monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Assist management to oversee the growing technology budget complexity.
- Develop internal IT cost approval mechanism and perform cost review for IT procurement requests.
- Manage the IT procurement processes from procurement request submission, cost review and approval, PO issuing, invoicing to payment.
- Responsible for IT contract management and working with Legal department for regular review of IT master agreement and SOW templates.
- Provide insight to management on any existing & potential risks in the Function's operation & processes, propose remediation options and lead the execution.
- Build regular communication platform between IT, Finance & Group IT office, and intra IT department, to improve expense budget clarity, relevancy & accuracy.
- Prepare regular management reports (including IT expense reports, trend analysis, IT resource updates) to facilitate management decision making.
- Set up new & enhance existing policies & procedures for the Function. Build proper documentation for audit & control purposes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager and exposure in financial analyst in financial sector
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market trends
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Good communication and negotiation skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with different stakeholders and parties
- Knowledgeable in IT finance with strong analytical skills
- Being detail-minded and sensitive to figures and desire to probe further into data
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.