Senior Manager, IT Planning & Governance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job: Governance
- Develop, implement and enforce FWD's IT policy
- Oversee IT governance framework, policy, procedures and guidelines execution for FWD HK
- Manage IT standard, ensure implementation can code with prescribed HK/Group solution standard
- Enforce IT key process controls in place as general IT risks control, including implementation and regular review/reporting
- Facilitate IT Management reporting and IT Steering meetings
- Track IT resources, including BAU & project manpower
- Oversee HK IT system development roadmap in order to align with Group IT standard
- Drive to implement Group IT standard
- Align with Group IT, SPMO, Finance & HR for technology- initiatives planning
- Perform sample inspection on project deliverables, ensure IT standard are followed
- Assist on IT resources planning, including in-house IT and offshor e outsourcing
- Give advice to Head of IT for IT/Market best practices, to pursue market standard and/or regulatory requirements
- Proven track records in managing a team to perform IT strategic planning, control & governance functions, preferably experiences in working under medium-large sized IT environment.
- Strong in project management and communication skills. Certification in project management such as PMP is a plus.
- Good knowledge in Life / General /Group insurance products and workflow procedures.
- Competent knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale IT systems architecture for Life/General Insurance/Group insurance business.
- Substantial technical and IT projects/systems management skills.
- Able to work under pressure. Good team player and proactive.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.