This is an excellent opportunity for high calibre treasury professional to join one of the leading insurance company and working with the treasurer to manage liquidity for their APAC operation.
- Support the treasurer in managing and reporting the company’s Asia cash, collateral and capital position and available liquidity
- Maintain and oversight the capital plan by working closely with actuarial and investment teams
- Develop, maintain and execute capital and liquidity contingency plans and ensure availability of financial resources
- Prepare reporting packs for ALCO committee and serve as the secretary to the committee
- Support Treasurer to manage relationship with Banks
- Assist in managing debt raisings and other capital markets transactions
- Provide treasury information for monthly financial reporting and support the year-end closing
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years of experience in treasury function
- Strong presentation; multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on email@example.com or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Senior Manager, Liquidity & Cash Management, Insurance. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.