Senior Manager/ Manager_AML, CDD, FATCA, CRS_Commercial Bank
- HKD35000 - HKD70000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 25 Jun 18 2018-06-25
Senior Manager/ Manager_AML, CDD, FATCA, CRS_Commercial Bank About Our Client Our client is a top tier bank listed in Hong Kong with retail and commercial banking in global markets. They are expanding their business and with the increasingly importance of the AML compliance functions in Banks, they are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join their Commercial Banking Team.
- Manage and lead the implementation of AML/ FATCA/ CRS/ Sanction/ Regulatory Compliance policies, remediation and programs in Commercial Banking
- Coordinate, undertake and advise business and support units in relation to ad-hoc compliance projects (E.g. Customer Due Diligence Project and policies)
- Track and monitor the Bank's progress in complying with new and change of regulatory requirements and recommendations of regulators
- Handle and coordinate AML-related assessment and reviews including material submission, provision of response, and following up on rectifications of findings, and assessment
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of banking compliance experience in anti-money laundering and compliance
- Experienced in Global Standards and client facing in Corporate Banking is an advantage
- Familiar with banking systems and compliance standard
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Strong Compliance Culture with promising career prospect
- Attractive package
- Central location
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."