The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world.
- To be responsible for the HKMA regulatory reporting process, and to ensure the compilation of banking returns and surveys are in compliance with the completion instructions and relevant guidelines as set out by the HKMA
- To ensure proper control checking and review procedures are in place so as to minimize errors in reporting
- To assist in the implementation of system enhancement projects relating to banking return reporting and other ad hoc tasks as required by the management from time to time
- University graduate, preferably with major in Accounting or Finance
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably over 4 years’ experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions for Manager Grade/ over 8 years' experience for Senior Manager grade.
- Minimum of 2 years in managerial role with solid experience in managing a team is an advantage
- Sound knowledge and experience in handling HKMA banking returns and surveys
- Project experience in system implementation is preferred
- Hands-on experience in liaising with the HKMA, and external and internal auditors
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness