Responsible on all the operational risk matters of the company and assigned by the group.
- Handle operational reports in a timely manner; and prepare risk reports (including operational risk requirements) tailored to the requirements of relevant parties, such as the Senior Management Team, the Risk Management Committee, the Risk Committee of the Bank Group, the Insurance Authority(IA) as well as the Board of Directors;
- Support the risk assessment and mitigation plan on new projects, and engage in process-risk-control studies; and review other business units' internal control activities and make recommendations on improvement;
- Responsible in scenario analyses and continuity analyses that may involve operational risks;
- Facilitate the updates of risk appetite, risk management framework and risk register(s) periodically and as when and where necessary;
- Conduct policy, manual and internal control reviews, and liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary;
- Support the operational risk management system implemented by the Group.
- University degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines; CA, CPA, or risk management accreditation preferred;
- Minimum 8 years' work experience in Hong Kong's insurance industry;
- Practical experience(s) in Operational Risk Management of an insurance company is highly preferred; BIG 4 candidates in the advisory/consulting service division with insurance clientele are welcomed to apply;
- Would be an advantage if has experience contributing to ORSA preparations;
- Good communication with a proactive can-do attitude;
- Presentation, influencing, and stakeholder management skills; strong business acumen with good problem-solving, and project management skills;
- Leadership capability in coaching, developing and inspiring fellow risk management team members;
- Keep abreast of the relevant local laws and regulations and advise management on their implications;
- Power user in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing, and experience with risk and governance software.