Senior Manager, Platform and Projects, Consumer Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Participate and Manage digital projects and system enhancements delivery in relation to card and unsecured loan products
- Act as a business analyst to support pre and post implementation tasks including user training to touch-points, user stories preparation, testing, production launch, timely and smooth production problem investigation, post implementation review and escalation.
- Work closely & collaboratively with business, operation, Technology units and system vendors to ensure projects are rolled out smoothly, ensuring the end-to-end process flow with full operations support.
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) or Narratives to ensure that specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Lead and manage UAT in projects or system enhancements, ensuring system behavior conforms to the solution design
- Prepare project documentation (e.g. User Story, Test plan/case document) according to project governance
- Support system rollout/cutover and perform live verification
- Support production incident investigation and resolve the issue within the SLA
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University Degree in related discipline minimum 4 years of experience in project execution, preferably in Consumer Banking, and in area of Credit Card / or Unsecured Loans / or digital project delivery
- Preferable with knowledge of agile methodology and project management life cycle, systems, rules and regulations related to Card & Loan business
- Experience in managing projects end-to-end and participated in different milestones within a project lifecycle such as business requirements development, test management and execution, implementation, etc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude and an avid team player
- Self-starter with customer centricity mindset, and able to rise up to challenges and manage stringent delivery timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and commitment
- Work independently and able to handle multiple projects with the ability to take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
- Knowledge of risk awareness and control.
- Knowledge of JIRA and confluence is an advantage