Our Client, a Virtual Bank, is now hiring an experienced Procurement and Supply Chain Management Specialist to join their team.
- Manage the selection and onboarding of the new service providers for the Bank. In order to maintain a robust process without comprising the objectivity, transparency, and compliance to the industry standards and best practices.
- Direct and ensure the contract owners execute the onboarding process seamlessly, that includes shortlisting the suitable vendors, evaluating their proposals, getting the most suitable commercial arrangements, and applying the established process to select the suitable one.
- Monitor the execution of the various risk assessments prior / during and post the onboarding of the service providers.
- Work with the legal team to establish contractual relationship with the selected business partners.
- Work closely with the contract owners to ensure proper SLA in place.
- Establish the process to ensure regular review and monitoring are in place and appropriate actions being taken if the vendor fail short of expectation. Ensure the contracts are reviewed and renewed timely.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends, proactively understand the business requirements and proposed suitable providers to enhance the productivity and efficiency.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful procurement & supply chain management experience, with at least 3 years relevant experiences in banking or technology organization.
- Able to roll up the sleeve and do the real work, with minimal help from peers or subordinates.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the fintech industry, and the key service providers in the industry
- Strong domestic and international procurement network and know-how.
- Able to work in highly intensive work environment; doesn’t mind working outside office hours.
- Fluent in communicating with English (written and spoken).
- Experience to work with people from different cultures and work styles.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders who may share different work priorities.