Senior Manager, Product & Segmentation (Partnership Distribution)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support the Product and Segmentation function by delivering value added and product implementation support to all Partnership Distribution (PD) channels, covering brokerage and bank partners Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Initiative and execute product and segmentation strategies to penetrate different segments to uplift productivity
- To support on-going development and enhancement on product solutions to PD channels with segmentation support and development of product and related activities
- To support product discussion on new or enhanced product solutions that support Propel and deliver Next Gen PD agenda to increase partners engagement and insurance penetration - Protection business focus, VHIS, HNW, ILAS etc
- To support product discussion to enable channel expansion, including but not limit to digital products for existing and new partners and insurance sales to tap into bank partners credit card base
- Co-ordinate closely with partners and internal to ensure product & segmentation strategies are aligned with country plans and executed in a timely manner to support different distribution channels
- Work collaboratively with PD Marketing and other teams (Actuarial, Operations, Marketing, IT...) in PD to drive PD agenda from product perspective to ensure PD and partners requirements are met.
- Keep an up to date market information such as trends, competitors activities and product details for strategic planning and ad hoc initiatives
- Work closely with partners to ensure smooth execution of initiatives in product, segmentation and channel development to achieve the planned sales objective
- Supervise junior members in the team to ensure smooth execution of PD and product deliverables.
- Provide ad hoc support in projects and initiatives as assigned
- University / College graduate plus minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Insurance product knowledge
- Creative mind set
- Customer centric mind set
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Good project management skill
- Able to meet tight timeline and work ibn a fast-paced business environment
- With Breakage and Bancassurance experience is an added advantage
- High proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Obtain relevant license if job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.