Senior Manager, Project Management, Global Life Insurer
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, one of the top life insurance company with strong performance in Hong Kong is seeking for a well-rounded project manager to join their project management office as a senior leader to driving operational changes; new product lunch; process enahncement and regulatory projects.
- Implement approved recommendations with business and IT and assist planning, guiding, organizing and monitoring implementation projects to effect changes for improvement and to obtain planned benefits
- Ensure adequate controls in the reengineered or improved processes to meet audit requirements and corporate governance.
- Monitor the overall development quality to ensure the system delivery meets the business needs and is developed within the planned resources
- Oversee Change Requests to ensure the IT resource is used in a cost effective way
- Recommend the signoff on functional specifications to ensure the functionalities of the system conform with the business requirements
- Assess the testing scope of all projects to ensure the system functions are well tested before launch
- Monitor the progress of UAT to ensure the deadline of each project can be met
- Communicate with the user departments to help the users to have a better understanding of the new system functions and the progress of each testing item
- Advise users on workaround in the existence of system deficiencies to help to establish operational procedures
- Coach subordinates to improve staff's system and business knowledge
- Manage the training process to improve the quality of training and enhance the staff's awareness on the operational issues
- University or above , preferably in Business Statistics, Computer Science, Information System Management, Finance or Accounting or related subjects with at least one insurance professional qualification (FLMI, PMP)
- 10+ years of experience in project management with 5 years of experience in insurance industry
- Certified PMP will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills and strong analytical mind
- Highly adaptable to changes and unprecedented challenges
- Profeciency in both English and Chinese
- Candidate without local language skills will not be considered
For a confidential enquiry, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.