- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 20 Feb 18
Senior Manager, Stress Testing and Projects
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for Senior Manager, Stress Testing and Projects
Recovery Planning is becoming a key focus by the regulators, therefore, we require dedicated resources in managing the recovery planning process. Apart from overseeing the recovery plan, this position will also be required to handle other types of stress tests as well as managing other critical regulatory projects. This role will form an integral part of the Country Finance Balance Sheet Management team, reporting to the Head of Stress Testing and Projects. The key responsibilities include:-
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the annual recovery planning process and responsible for delivery of the recovery plan to be submitted to the HKMA;
- Act as the secretary for the Basel Working Group, which ensures the requirements of Basel initiatives are well understood and oversees the implementation of such initiatives;
- Act as the key contact point from SCBHK for the HKAB Basel Implementation Committee and coordinate finance-related Basel consultations;
- Lead the BCBS239 implementation of the Balance Sheet Management Team;
- Act as the Country Finance coordinator of the resolution pack to be submitted to the HKMA;
- Act as the coordinator of other regulatory projects that are relevant to Balance Sheet Management Team.
- Involve in delivering the output for other stress tests, including ICAAP, SDST and RST.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...