Senior Manager, Technology & Operations
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia. DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Lead a team of 2 - 5 staff;
- Assist team leader to develop, monitor & oversee the bancassurance end-to-end process, in conjunction with distribution channels, our insurance partners & other internal departments;
- Assist team leader to plan and manage all operation & process issues relating to bancassurance on sales & marketing campaigns, incentive program & special promotion;
- Provide support to daily transactions and monitor staff/ business partners performance to ensure adherence to SLA agreed with Bus;
- Sign Certificate of Insurance for mortgage fire insurance according to DoA;
- Handle internal/ external customer compliant tactfully;
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required;
- Perform checking and reconcilement of general ledgers and other system records on timely basis;
- Assist team leader to streamline the workflow and update the operation manual;
- Assist team leader to prepare the BCP plan and conduct drill test to ensure operations will not be interrupted due to disaster;
- Assist team leader on periodic risk based self assessment and ensure exception/ non-compliance issues are truly reflected in respective management reports and assist to rectify any outstanding issue properly and timely;
- Assist team leader to promote the staff awareness on regulatory and compliance requirements and internal control standards;
- Assist team leader to promote staff morale and team culture;
- Train back-up staff and supervise staff resources on daily operations;
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various system enhancements.
- Form 7 graduate or above;
- Knowledge of consumer banking practices & procedures;
- Banking Certificate of HKAB or pass in Insurance Intermediaries Examination is an advantage;
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in bancassurance operations;
- Minimum 1 year’s experiences in supervisor level;
- Ability to guide and coach individual towards achieving the team’s goals;
- Able to perform teamwork & collaborate with subordinates;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good sense of risk awareness;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.