Senior Manager, Wealth Management Strategy
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
- Execute sales strategies for wealth management business to achieve the production targets, including risk management, wealth legacy, preservation & accumulation, retirement planning etc.
- Meet customers together with agents to facilitate the sales process & provide basic concept on Legacy tools, like will & trust in Wealth Management Centre
- Provide coaching on products and wealth management knowledge to agents in need
- Develop sales aids for agency to use in their daily sales process
- Organise pre-sales meeting with agents for complicated application with agents
- Maintain close relationship and engagement with agents
- University / College graduate in any discipline
- Professional designation with insurance focused, like CFP, RFC, ChFC etc is preferred
- 4 years relevant experience in insurance industry preferable
- Strong Insurance product knowledge
- PC skills in MS Office, including Power Point, Excel and Chinese character typing
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, mature, initiative & customer service oriented
- Good command of spoken English and fluent Mandarin