Senior Manager / Assistant Vice President Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and timely communications between the client and the bank as a single point of contact for operational matters with ownership of client queries
- Review and ensure solid understanding of client requirements and compliance with Service Level Agreement / Service Level Standard of Custody and Fund Accounting businesses.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to obtain feedback on service levels. Initiate service review at frequency as agreed with client.
- Be the voice of the customer, take ownership for solutions.
- Facilitate query handling to ensure timeliness and accuracy of responses.
- Ensure effective and timely client communication on areas of client impact, including Market Bulletins, operations queries, questionnaires, etc
- Maintain MIS on client AUC and activity for internal reporting/reference
- Assist the Department Head to develop action plan to improve productivity and to make recommendations on modification of procedures and application of technology to enhance operational efficiency and minimize operational risk
- Lead, coach and develop the team members to achieve the section's goals and to complete their assignment
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience client services in Custody and/or Fund Accounting, preferably with experience in people management
- Sound knowledge and solid experience in banking / securities operation and practices
- The role is initially attached to either Custody or Fund Accounting client service function and subsequently move to the other area to have all rounded coverage of the whole department. It is expected good performers will develop to a more senior level in later career.
- Be fully conversant with CCASS, SFC Rules, SFO and HKICL
- Be familiar with the market trend and new product / system development of local and foreign securities markets
- Effective interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation techniques
- Strong team player, supportive and flexible to take up departmental tasks
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)