My client is looking for a an experienced candidate to join the team to help shape and develop it moving forward for Asia's(Excluding Japan) institutional clients for private markets. This role works closely with local, regional and the North American team to ensure that the highest level of service is achieved for the institutional client base by providing timely solutions.
My client is a market leading Asset management platform with strong performance both regionally and globally over the last 18 months. A progressive environment encourages people to grow and develop themselves.
- Work closely with Asia (excluding Japan) Institutional Sales team and ensure timely responses and solutions are provided to clients' queries, with key focus on private market business.
- Act as centralized point of contact between various private markets teams in North America and the Asia (excluding Japan) institutional sales team. Coordinate with various internal stakeholders within the private markets team to facilitate discussions and coordinate product launch and other private markets related marketing activities
- Support private markets marketing efforts, including review of RFPs, modifying or translation of marketing materials and due diligence materials to tailor for clients.
- Assist with the onboarding process of Asia institutional clients focusing on private market strategies, including legal & KYC documentation, account opening and due diligence process. Engaging with legal & compliance partners and other internal / external stakeholders to ensure smooth onboarding.
- Assist in client events / roadshows and any other client servicing or marketing activities to strengthen client relationships and promote our private markets products/ investment capabilities
- Coordinate the private market investment professionals' due diligence and roadshow schedule within Asia
- Build expertise by monitoring the private markets and regulatory environment to proactively identify trends; anticipate and communicate opportunities and risks to internal stakeholders
- Assist with public market strategies marketing activities or client servicing on an adhoc basis
- At least 6+ years of overall experience in areas of private market asset classes or relationship management
- Understanding of Private Markets' asset classes (includes but not limited to private equity and credit, real estate equity and debt, timberland, farmland and infrastructure)
- Ability to navigating and interpreting private funds documentation
- Familiar with Asia's institutional clients requirements
- Demonstrated history of being results-oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize, keen attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; willingness to engage with multiple stakeholders both internally and with clients
- Strong written communication skills in English and Korean.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in client communications and explain complex concepts to clients
- Fluent in English and Korean (fluent in Mandarin advantageous)
- Pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision
An attractive package is available with a business that encourages internal promotions as well as a flexible working environment from the Hong Kong office.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525