* Acquisition/Lead Generation Focus * Development of New Marketing Platforms * New Role
Reporting to the CMO, this role will be leading the acquisition marketing strategy at group level.
- Develop integrated marketing strategy and campaigns for driving new customers and business growth for the Group as well as different lines of business
- Develop new marketing platforms for brand awareness and differentiation, as well as driving customer acquisition and engagement through advertising, events and marketing partnerships etc.
- Conduct business analysis and research to come up with optimized marketing strategy
- Accountable for the ROI of the campaigns through working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders, agencies as well as vendors
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in marketing, preferably have worked in financial and banking related industries with an acquisition focus
- Solid track record of leading effective integrated marketing campaigns with successful business results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Be entrepreneurial and hands-on with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager