Senior Marketing Technology Manager, Digital Marketing
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937.6B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937.6B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries. (*As of December 31, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The Senior MarTech Manager is to help bridge the Marketing and Technology functions.
- The Manager will develop a vision for how technology and data can support digital marketing objectives, proactively identify new projects, and manage the Marketing Technology prioritization backlog.
- The Manager will design, implement, and safeguard a multi-platform marketing technology architecture / ecosystem - across ECM, CMS, Marketing Automation, tracking, social media, analytical engines etc.
- The Manager will represent and rally for APAC’s interests at group level - owning and driving business RFP/RFI on vendor selection, conducting global level POCs.
- This person will employ experimental, disruptive thinking to bring world-class digital experiences to market across multiple touch points.
Strategy & approach
- Own, build and manage the architecture definition, implementation, and operationalization of Marketing Technologies for the APAC region.
- Conceptualize, research & test, and advocate for global data & technology enhancements / changes to drive Digital Marketing goals.
- Assist with driving the strategic roadmap for enhancements to digital experience.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of each market & channel's objectives & needs through interviews, workshops, surveys, use case building and other analyses - ensuring on-going alignment of business requirements with marketing technology.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager and other digital leaders to ensure alignment with wider global digital marketing strategies & priorities.
- Own and drive business RFP/RFI on vendor selection, conducting global level POCs.
Resourcing and global / regional execution
- Source, on-board and engage with internal resources & global 3^rd party implementation partners to build teams and successfully deliver on projects.
- Maintain appropriate compliance, other control & usability standards and safeguard global legal and security guidelines.
- Manage vendor relationships as required by the business.
Change management & on-going support
- Provide training, assistance, and on-going support to internal users / stakeholders in post-implementation.
- Establish and report on KPIs and related metrics for new product roll-outs and adoption.
- Experience as Product Owner within an Agile framework – worked with remote scrum team resourcing structures.
- Experience across / familiarity with broad digital platforms including CMS, SFDC, Marketing Automation and ECM a must. Experience with Adobe marketing Cloud an advantage.
Knowledge across IT disciplines.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to negotiate on the global stage, manage and prioritize complex business needs and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset – Business Analyst or Project Management background an advantage.
- Proven ability to think strategically in a complex and evolving global corporate environment.
- Excellent English language skills
- Cantonese / Mandarin an advantage
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Marketing or a related discipline preferred.
- Certification – SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO) or equivalent an advantage