Senior Network Admin. -iBank, 40k (renewable contract)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Our client is a reputable MNC investment bank who are looking for IT professional to join their IT Operation team.
Our client is a leading investment bank with a very strong reputation and presence across the globe. Due to the company growth, a number of positions have opened up covers Equity Derivatives in Global Markets.
As a Senior Network Administrator, you are expected to:
- Maintain and upgrade company network and connectivity to other offices, regional exchanges, collocation sites and clients
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related equipment such as LAN, WAN, Firewall, Load Balancer etc.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security and ensure the solutions comply to Bank's standard
- Participates in coordination with the Central architecture team to various initiatives such as Proof of Concepts, evaluations and tests. Assures those initiatives are coherent with the Regional constraints
- Understands the Regional business requirements, translates them and elaborates in coordination with the central engineering teams suitable technical solutions in line with the WIN Infrastructure standards.
- Gathers all business requirements, defines, documents and communicates solutions to the appropriate parties and Implements or oversees implementation of those solutions with the central team
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 10 years of experience in Network services, with experience in finance industry
- Expertise in connectivity and HFT network infrastructure design, implementation and support (CCIE is a strong 'plus')
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture design, implementation and support
- Practical experience in deploying network and security equipment, such as Cisco routers, switches, wireless infrastructure, firewalls and load balancers
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IP multicast, QoS with strong deployment and troubleshooting experience
- Proficiency in managing Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls
- Familiarity with network monitoring and troubleshooting/analysis tools
- Fluency in English (Cantonese and/or French are a 'plus')
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.