Senior Network Engineer - MNC - Permanent Position
The company is a large MNC that operates in multiple industries. They proactively invest heavily into new Network / Network Security technologies.
Additionally, they are going through a transformation in there day to day operations, looking at moving into an Agile framework giving candidates wider technology expertise and advice with a lot of opportunities to develop there technical understanding.
Other projects the potential candidate could be involved in could include network connectivity to public cloud (AWS / Azure), Network Security upgrades, Network Connectivity changes to extranet services (HKeX, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters) and Network Automation.
From a culture perspective the environment is relatively flatline environment, with a lot of collaboration and a lot of potential career opportunities going forward.
Day to Day
• The role requires technical knowledge of infrastructure in networking in WAN.
• Working closely not only with the teams in the region but also with vendors and suppliers, other business units, brands within the group company and the Infrastructure teams.
• Be responsible for designing, setting up & handling daily administrations of the group's network environment, with ad-hoc troubleshooting of large scale MNC IT network.
• Responsible for handling the documentation of operation procedures in compliance and audit processes.
• Perform regular performance analysis and monitoring to provide a capacity planning
• Support in managing and delivering various infrastructure related network projects
• 5+ years' experience in Network Design / Implementation and Support
• Must be CCNP certified
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate Consultant based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.