Our Client is a large enterprise organisation in Hong Kong and are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer for Network Services within the Infrastructure department. The successful candidate will drive and leverage technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, data centre management, and valued end-user services.
- Plan, implement and support the BAU tasks in the network team.
- Obtain requirements and propose the implementation schedule to project teams based on existing network design
- Design, deploy and support Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices including but not limit to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
- Contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- with 8+ years of hands-on experience i]Network infrastructure areas.
- Demonstrated experiences with the products such as CISCO, Avaya, Fortinet, Bluecoat, F5, Palo alto, and/or Aruba.
- CCNA, CCNP CCIE (highly desirable)
- Strong hands on knowledge of network support, design and architecture
- Ability to work in a team
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in Word Format to mary @ mainstayasia.com and put “Senior Nework Engineer ” in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)