Senior Officer/Officer, Finance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Support the monthly & yearly closing activities of General Insurance Business. Prepare Local and Group submissions for General Insurance Business. Prepare analysis and reconciliation for Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss items. Prepare user requirements and provide support for system projects in order to enhance the overall effectiveness and capability in the reporting process.
- Prepare journal entries and reports for both local and Group reporting process for General Insurance Business; preparing analysis for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet items.
- Prepare accounts reconciliations for Balance Sheet items.
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory accounts and periodic statutory submissions for General Insurance Business.
- Support the business planning exercise: work with other teams within the organization to prepare the financials targets and major performance ratios; monitor progress towards targets.
- Responsible for providing user requirements on system development with respect to the business changes and enhancing reporting efficiency. Perform User-Acceptance-Test.
- Support payment process for GI Finance.
- University degree in Accounting
- Qualified Accountant / Student member of HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in financial reporting for insurance companies. Experience in General Insurance business would be an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.