See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Handle the processing of Investigations, Telecom and transaction screening and related activities
- Handle the receipt of customer instructions and the confirmation with customers
- Handle and respond to inquiries / requests from internal / external partners, customers, on transaction processing and related matters
- Supervise the production of daily dashboard, coordinate control & quality meetings, and supervise the submission of monthly business/regulatory reporting
- Provide suggestion for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization (for surge of volume) by means of DBS Management System continuously
- Perform independent reconciliation / stock checking exercises, e.g. general ledger reconciliation
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to section manager and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
- Experience in payment operations and remittance processing preferable
- Knowledge and experience of faster payment, SWIFT and RTGS operations is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements pertaining to payment, remittance processing, e.g. Anti-money Laundering, RMB transactions
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Good sense of risk control
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up departmental tasks
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Good PC knowledge and skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.