Senior Officer - Client on-Boarding
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/OPGM/COB) in the application.
- Working as part of the Client On-boarding team with responsibility for the on-boarding of private wealth management/high net worth clients
- Communicating with clients to procure the necessary information and documents in a timely manner and in line with internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Legal and Operations as required
- Coordinate with the Front Office to prioritize account requests and keep them appraised of progress
- Handle account maintenance and coordinate with settlement team to ensure seamless end-to-end on-boarding process
- Monitor and maintain client documentation to remain compliant with internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in business, finance or related discipline
- With 3 years of relevant/related experience in private banking client on-boarding, KYC or AML
- Demonstrate an interest working in the regulatory environment and control processes
- Detail-oriented and being a good team player
- Strong in communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including fluency in Putonghua
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.