Senior Officer, Agency Operations
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To process the day to day operations and activities of agency compensations.
To ensure accuracy for financing related payments.
To manage the experienced agents finance packages and performance.
- Handle and manage all agency financing related tasks (Sign on fee, Advance/Loan, bonuses, Production Validation, overriding adjustment, etc.) and ensure all payments are accurately paid according to their agreements.
- Review the agent performance, agent business quality, agent unusual business and lapse status regularly to reduce company risk and alert them to compliance to company rules.
- Coordinate with Finance to budget and forecast the Sales Distribution cost and reconcile the variances timely for cost control purposes.
- Participate in system enhancement projects related to agency compensation to provide comments on user requirements and assist in implementing the enhancement projects successfully.
- Communicate directly with leaders to come up action plans to boost the business for low production agents and demand the repayment of the financing if necessary to reduce company loss and ensure the agency leaders understand their financial liabilities.
- Co-ordinate and negotiate with Finance to handle the Finance Advance related to the agent finance packages and arrange for management approval.
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years experiences in various of agency administration functions including Agency Contract/Agency Compensation.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, good to have Mandarin speaking skill
- Good analytical skills and communication skills, mature with good manner
- Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, Excel & Power point