Senior Officer, Cyber/IT Security-Admin
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Diligently follow the Privileged ID control standard according to the bank security standard
- Troubleshoot the ID password issues with CyberArk and respective Application and Open systems, i.e. Wintel, Unix.
- Support and perform the regular user access review (i.e. Dorman ID review, User Access Review, Matrix Review)
- Perform the ID onboarding process and manage system administration for Applications and Open Systems.
- Perform the daily reconciliation for the respective user access
- Support necessary audit and security compliance review
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Cyber security
- Analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of both English and Chinese