Senior Officer, Expense Analysis
- Up to HKD60000 per month + .
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 05 Oct 18
This role can gain people management exposure and work closely with different stakeholders within the company.
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team.
- Responsible for month end closing activities on distribution compensation, e.g. journal entries, account reconciliation
- Participate in preparation of financial and management reporting in management expenses and distribution cost
- Assist to consolidate budget data and provide useful analysis for management decision making
- Monitor the monthly management expenses in detail level to meet the company's target
- Prepare procedural manual for distribution compensation
- Reporting to Manager of Financial Control and support ad hoc projects as assigned by direct report or department head
- Degree holder major in Accounting or Finance and a qualified accountant is preferable;
- Finalist of HKICPA/ACCA
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in accounting and financial reporting field, preferably with experience in insurance industry
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in PC software skill of MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Experience in SunAccounting system is preferable
- Strong analytical mind, Good team player, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with little supervision
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.