Senior Officer, IT Finance, Procurement and Administration, Information Technology
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Direct report to senior manager in the 'IT Finance, Procurement and Administration' function
- Support the function's daily operation with specific focus on IT payment and department administrative tasks
- Act as the reviewer on IT invoices, perform three-way matching on IT payment request, centralize goods receipt and invoice submission to Finance Payment team for IT natured payments, maintaining IT cost tracking record and ensure compliance with company policies and internal control processes
- Follow up on outstanding IT invoices and vendor statements proactively. Handle enquiries from external IT vendors, multiple key internal stakeholders regarding IT payments
- Assist in department administrative work, including team building events, staff engagement activities, departmental orders and distribution
- Maintain departmental staff training spending record and provide support on updating IT staff & resourcing records
- Participate in UAT of Oracle system migration and handle ad hoc IT finance & departmental admin requests
- Over 5 years commercial field work experience, preferably in IT / Financial institution industries
- Diploma or degree, in Commerce or Business Administration preferable
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and intermediate skills in MS Word
- Independent, self-initiated, detail oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to handle multi tasks with high accuracy, in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Good command of spoken & written English and good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, such as Oracle, is a plus
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.