Senior Officer, Specialist, Equities Operations
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To support Global Equities settlement/Asset Transfer and relevant day-to-day operations
- Perform daily equity trade settlement to ensure all trades can be settled and recorded properly and on time.
- Closely follow up with counterparties and take any necessary actions to reduce settlement failure risk.
- Report to supervisor of the problem / failed trade and identify the fail reason / current status with the settlement agents
- Handle scrip or scripless share transfer in/out activities for customers.
- Answer internal/external inquiries professionally, and provide support to customers, frontline and counterparties on any settlement related matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and any other tasks as assigned by management
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma or above .
- Minimum 2 years Global markets settlement experience. Market Making experience is a plus
- Well versed in the operation of CCASS
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure with strong sense of accuracy
- Proactive with good analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work overtime and on-shift when required.